Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Houston I Think I Have a Problem!

So I'm organizing my smaller closet and I have sixty, yes 60 skirts on hangers. At least 1/3 of these still have the tags attached. I haven't even counted the folded denim skirts yet. I think this means I am obsessed. I'm guessing that I must have at least 40 pairs of capri pants and 60 dresses. I worked for a clothing manufacturer for many years and have denim and khakis galore. I donate clothes to charity every month but clearly my donations aren't keeping pace with my shopping. I don't even want to think about the walk-in closet.

1 comment:

Nik said...

Define "problem". *lol*

I'm trying to amass as many dresses as you have. I'm currently in a Dress Loving phase, and am on a mission to purchase/sew as many dresses as my little heart desires.